Thought about changing dealer groups?
Are you unhappy with your current dealer group? Take a look at our new video and see what being a Dover Adviser is all about:
Here’s what we offer…
- Dover encourages short, concise, effective statements of advice.
- Dover advisers are able to outsource their SOA writing to MLA Lawyers via Simple ParaPlanning.
- Dover has an incredibly wide APL which encourages index funds, smsfs retail funds, industry funds, direct equities and residential property.
- Dover advisers do not have to worry about fund under advice KPIs.
- Dover advisers keep 100% of their commissions.
- Dover advisers receive free technical advice including smsf advice, tax advice and legal advice direct from Dover’s professional staff.
- MLA Lawyers signs off on every SOA. Dover Advisers are 100% certain their SOAs are compliant and of a high quality.
Dover advisers pay a low, all inclusive fee of $17,500. This includes professional indemnity insurance.
Second and subsequent advisers receive a generous 50% discount.
All Dover advisers are eligible to take advantage of Dover 365 – 365 days of interest free credit. That’s right, no paying adviser fees for 12 months! This is a great way to up build working capital in your practice!
Free SMSF setups for all advisers
All Dover advisers receive free smsf and trust setups through our partner, LegalEDocs – www.legaledocs.com.au (Trusts include discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and custody trusts). Our advisers are also offered discounts on company setups. We waive the establishment fee for companies, only passing on the ASIC disbursement.