The Dover Associate Program is open to all financial planners from all AFSLs.
You do not have to be a Dover adviser to enjoy the benefits of the Dover Associate Program. In fact, the Dover Associate Program is deliberately designed for advisers who are not Dover advisers.
Dover Advisers automatically enjoy the Dover Associate Program benefits.
The Dover Associate Program Includes
And so much more:
- free monthly newsletters and weekly blogs e-mailed to your existing and potential clients from your website
- up to five low cost SMSF administrations and audits a year, at just $300 per administration (to cover third party audit and software costs) from Dover SMSF Outsourcing
- free residential property reports to help advise clients on their most valuable assets, ie their homes
- free access to Dover Legal on legal matters relevant to financial planning, including assistance with your estate planning
- up to five free SOAs a year, prepared by Dover’s expert in-house para-planning team
- free attendance at Dover’s unique (and product free) annual CPD days, focusing on how to create a better experience for clients
- free assistance with risk insurances claims management from Dover Legal
- up to 20 free insurance applications a year via our Vietnam based virtual assistant team
- up to ten written second opinions from Dover Legal on complex technical matters impacting client advice.
What’s the catch?
There are no catches other than Dover’s desire to make friends, show you how we work, and start a long-term relationship with you and your practice.
Who can be a Dover Associate?
Any person who is an authorised representative of an Australian Financial Service Licensee can be a Dover Associate.
Interested? Just register as a Dover Associate and start today: