The Dover Associate Program is open to all financial planners from all AFSLs.
You do not have to be a Dover adviser to enjoy the benefits of the Dover Associate Program. In fact, the Dover Associate Program is deliberately designed for advisers who are not Dover advisers.
Dover Advisers automatically enjoy the Dover Associate Program benefits.
The Dover Associate Program includes:
- a free Dover ACES website emphasising you as the leader of a team of experienced and well qualified professional advisers
- free monthly newsletters and weekly blogs e-mailed to your existing and potential clients from your website
- free technical manuals, including the Doctor’s Guide to Financial Planning and similar manuals created for medical professionals, presented in your name and colours on your website
- free SMSF and trust set ups from Australia’s leading in-house legal document service Dover Legal E Docs
- free on line fully FPA accredited non-product based Dover on-line CPD designed for fee for service based practices
- up to five low cost SMSF administrations and audits a year, at just $300 per administration (to cover third party audit and software costs) from Dover SMSF Outsourcing
- free residential property reports to help advise clients on their most valuable assets, ie their homes
- free access to Dover Legal on legal matters relevant to financial planning, including assistance with your estate planning
- up to five free SOAs a year, prepared by Dover’s expert in-house para-planning team
- free attendance at Dover’s unique (and product free) annual CPD days, focusing on how to create a better experience for clients
- free assistance with risk insurances claims management from Dover Legal
- up to 20 free insurance applications a year via our Vietnam based virtual assistant team
- up to ten written second opinions from Dover Legal on complex technical matters impacting client advice.
There are no catches, other than Dover’s desire to make friends, show you how we work, and start a long-term relationship with your practice.
Who can be a Dover Associate?
Any person who is an authorised representative of an Australian Financial Service Licensee can be a Dover Associate.
The next step
Interested? Just register as a Dover Associate and start today:
Need more information?
Please contact Terry McMaster, Peter Thompson, or Florence Tee, or call 03 8516 5350.