Dover is one of Australia’s largest privately owned AFSLs. We were recognised as the top privately owned dealer group in 2014 by Money Management Magazine.
Dover has more than 400 advisers around Australia, and is estimated to have $3,000,000,000 of funds under management. Dover’s unique approach to its advisers means it is growing fast. Good advisers know that good compliance is good practice.
The Dover offer includes:
- SOA reviews and coaching
- Dedicated technical support consultants
- Advisers keep 100% of their revenue/commissions
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Dover Online CPD
- National Training Days held annually
- Compliance management through the Dover Remote Audit Program
- Access to RODO – Dover’s online SOA writing tool
- Complimentary website and regular content updates through Dover ACES
- Online fact finder through Dover ACES (Integrated with RODO)
- Practice templates and guides
- Free SMSF and trust set ups through Legal E Docs
- Access to Dover LinkedIn group
- Extensive APL with the ability to add on to your own unique APL
- Revenue reports with every payment run
- Your choice of financial planning/research software at discounted rates: Midwinter, Adviser Logic, Chant West, COIN, Lonsec, Morningstar, LIfeRisk Online and more
- Access to Revex Revenue management software – functionalities include invoicing, direct debit, FDS and opt in
- MLA Lawyers – Estate planning and legal services
12 months interest free payment terms
All Dover advisers and new advisers are enjoying a permanent twelve month interest free payment holiday. By way of example, a May 2018 tax invoice is not payable until May 2019, the June 2018 tax invoice is not payable until June 2019, and so on in perpetuity. This allows all advisers to use their working capital to grow their businesses. The monthly fee notes are incurred, so they are still deductible for tax purposes even though they will not be paid until a later tax year. Advisers on the GST accruals method can claim a GST credit even though the invoice is not paid (but we recommend you check with your tax adviser).
This 12 month interest free period is another way Dover helps its advisers create great financial planning practices.
12 months interest free payment terms is a feature of Dover’s fee structures. It’s just another way Dover encourages its advisers to develop profitable and valuable practices.