Thought about changing dealer groups?
Are you unhappy with your current dealer group? Take a look at our new video and see what being a Dover Adviser is all about:
Here’s what we offer…
- Dover encourages short, concise, effective statements of advice.
- Dover advisers are able to outsource their SOA writing to MLA Lawyers via Simple ParaPlanning.
- Dover has an incredibly wide APL which encourages index funds, smsfs retail funds, industry funds, direct equities and residential property.
- Dover advisers do not have to worry about fund under advice KPIs.
- Dover advisers keep 100% of their commissions.
- Dover advisers receive free technical advice including smsf advice, tax advice and legal advice direct from Dover’s professional staff.
- MLA Lawyers signs off on every SOA. Dover Advisers are 100% certain their SOAs are compliant and of a high quality.
Dover advisers pay a low, all inclusive fee of $20,000 (plus GST). This includes professional indemnity insurance.
Second and subsequent advisers receive a generous 50% discount.
Click here for more information on fees.
All Dover advisers are eligible to take advantage of Dover 365 – 365 days of interest free credit. That’s right, no paying adviser fees for 12 months! This is a great way to up build working capital in your practice!
Free SMSF setups for all advisers
All Dover advisers receive free smsf and trust setups through our partner, LegalEDocs – www.legaledocs.com.au (Trusts include discretionary trusts, unit trusts, hybrid trusts and custody trusts).
Short and concise statements of advice